At sutravibes.com (“Company”, “Website”, “SutraVibes”) we recognize that privacy is important and we are committed to protecting your privacy rights. SutraVibes is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, trade, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. SutraVibes collects information from our users at several different points on our website and we use the information we collect about you to improve the content of the Website and to provide a more personalized shopping experience. We may also use it to periodically inform you about changes on our Website and new products and services.
This Policy applies to all of the products, services, and websites, including www.sutravibes.com, offered by the Company, and to any services, websites or videos that may be linked to, linked from, or framed within a social networking site, any other website, or provided by the Company subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively, the “Service”). Please note that the availability of any Services on a social networking site does not indicate any relationship or affiliation between Company and such social networking site.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us.
By using the Service, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information as outlined in this Policy. As this Policy may be amended from time to time, you should visit this page periodically to review any changes to the Policy. Through your continued use of the Website or Services after changes are made to the Policy, you accept the Policy as modified.
2. Information We Collect
2.1 Information you give us
– When you make a purchase, sign up for an account or if you choose to register with our site, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, e-mail address and an account password). We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our Website or services. Furthermore, this information is used to contact you about the services on our site for which you have expressed interest. We also use your name, e-mail address and other information on our system to notify you of updates to the Website, Services or other events, and to solicit your feedback and input. We will not use your information, to send you marketing materials and/or information about revisions to Website or Services, or newsletters, unless we explicitly receive your permission or you opt-in to receiving such information. We may also use your information, or a portion thereof, to send you information directly related to your order such as your order receipt or product recalls. You may contact us to make changes to your preferences related to marketing materials and other contact not directly related to your order.
– We request information from our users during the order process and on our order forms. Here, a user must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like billing address, credit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer’s orders. If we have any difficulty or require clarifications in processing an order, this contact information is used to contact the user.
2.4 Activity Information
– In order to provide the best possible service and to allow us to make certain internal reports and make recommendations, we collect aggregate information about the use of the Website, including information about users accessing the Website such as internet protocol addresses, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, other browser history, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, and the date and time. By using the Website or Services, you consent to our retaining all of your Activity Information.
2.5 IP Address
– An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that’s automatically assigned to your computer whenever you’re surfing the Web. We may retain your IP address in order to help us diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our Website or Services, to help identify you, to gather broad anonymous demographic information (such as the number of visitors from a geographic area), to enforce compliance with the Website terms and conditions, or otherwise in order to protect our services, sites, customers, or others.
2.6 Log information
– When you use certain services on the Website, such as posting reviews, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
2.7 User communications
– When you send emails or other communication to SutraVibes, including submissions or comments as defined in the terms and conditions, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, submissions, or comments.
2.8 Affiliated sites
– The Website may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our Website.
2.10 Other websites
– This Policy applies to websites and services that are owned and operated by SutraVibes. We do not exercise control over other websites, including any third party websites referenced on SutraVibes.com, or displayed as search results or links from within our various services. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you.
3. What Does Company Do With The Collected Information?
3.1 Personal information
- Providing our Website and/or Services to users, including the display of customized content and advertising;
- Sharing information to our business partners who perform core services (such as hosting, billing, data storage, security, and reporting services) related to the operation of the Website and Services;
- Collecting and processing information about your actual location to provide location aware products and services and other content;
- Verifying your identity;
- Following up with transactions initiated on the Website;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect, and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; • Developing new services; and
- If you have given us your permission or opted-in, sending marketing materials related to SutraVibes.com, including newsletters regarding content on the website and emails about developments or revisions to the Website.
Company processes personal information on its servers in the United States of America and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country. We provide personal and non-personal information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted third parties or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such personal information based on our instructions and in compliance with the appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
We may also disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Company or its parent company, subsidiaries, or affiliates, (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Company or the users of the Website, or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Website.
3.2 Choices for Personal Information
– When you sign up for certain services on the Website, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use. If we propose to use personal information for any purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, you may decline. If you decline to submit personal information to any of our services, Company may not be able to provide those services to you.
3.3 Information Sharing
Company only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Company in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information; such information does not identify you individually.
information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
(a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
(b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof;
(c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or
(d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Company, Website users or the public as required or permitted by law.
3.4 Maintenance of Personal Information
SutraVibes respects your privacy and provides the option of opting out of all mailings. If you no longer wish to receive email notifications from Company, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a letter via Certified U.S. Postal Mail to our address listed below (ATTN: Legal Dept – Opt Out Request). In the text of your email or letter, specify which notifications you no longer wish to receive and provide your exact name, email address and/or address. Providing as much personal information as possible assists us in granting your request to end all undesired notifications or mailings. After such a request is received, Company will use reasonable efforts to refrain from including you when sending such notifications to Website visitors/users/customers.
30 N. Gould St, Suite 5834
Sheridan, WY 82801
We do not currently maintain any procedures for you to review the information that we collect about you.
When you use certain services on the Website, we make concerted efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and to either alter or delete this information at your request, so long as it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and to verify the information in question before processing such requests. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, unless doing so should require a disproportionate effort.
5. Promotions, Surveys and Contests
From time to time, SutraVibes.com requests information from users by marketing promotions, surveys or contests. Participation in these activities such as surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore is free to choose whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address) and demographic information (such as gender, zip code and age). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. The law requires us to post the names of contest winners; please be aware of this prior to entering into any of our surveys or contests. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use of this site and the users’ satisfaction and personalization.
6. Special Offers
All our new members will receive a welcoming email from us to verify password and username. Established members that opt-in will occasionally receive emails with information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, we present the option to not receive these types of communications. If this is the case, please review the choices and opt out information provided in this Policy.
7. Information Security
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict the accessing of user personal information to Company employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
However, please note that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so while Company strives to protect your information, Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you voluntarily give to it over the internet.
Furthermore, SutraVibes assures you that we treat any information given to us with utmost care and respect and do everything to keep it very secure. Therefore, we use encryption software for all data provided to us by our customers. You must be aware that when you click on hyperlinks and/or banners of third party (foreign) websites, you are governed under the privacy practices and policies of that website. Once on a third party (foreign) webpage, we are not liable for the actions of that party.
We encrypt all your personal and financial information on our website when you place an order with us, by using the best encryption software SSL (secure socket layer) to ensure that you are on a secure site.
We never sell, trade, share or loan any information given to us with any third party besides for the reasons outlined in this Policy, such as the issuing bank of the credit card used to purchase for verification purposes only.
8. Website Areas Beyond Company’s Control
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Company may choose various third party websites to link to, link from, and frame within the Website. Company also may participate in co-branding and other relationships to offer e-commerce and other services and features to its users. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Company, we have no control over these linked sites, each of whom have separate privacy and data collection practices independent of Company. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any such websites. We encourage you to research the privacy practices of every site you visit before providing the site with your personal information. These linked sites are only for your convenience and you therefore access them at your own risk.
We also may make chat rooms, forums and message boards available to you on the Website. Please remember that we cannot control the information that is shared by members and that anything you voluntarily provide in any public area of the Internet will be publicly available to other visitors on that web site and potentially to other third parties. Thus, please note that you should always exercise caution when deciding to publicly disclose any of your personal information in these and similar areas.
9. Our Relationship with Social Networking and other Affiliate Sites
We may offer you interfaces that allow you to connect with social media websites such as Facebook and Twitter (“Social Media Sites”). We will work with the Social Media Site’s application protocol interface in a way that allows you to authorize us to access your account on that Social Media Site on your behalf. In order to provide this authorization, you will not provide us with your username or password to the Social Media Site, but you will need to log-in to that Social Media Site directly through our Site. Once authorized by you, the Social Media Site will provide us a token that allows the Social Media Site to recognize us when we ask, on your behalf, for access to your account information or to post information. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Website to your profile page to share with others within your network. You will be able to revoke our access to any Social Media Site at any time by amending the appropriate settings from within your account settings on the applicable Social Media Site, though such revocation may limit the services we are able to provide you.
Company regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or Company’s treatment of personal information by contacting us via email or mail. When we receive formal written complaints, it is Company’s policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Company and an individual.
Company does not knowingly solicit or collect information from children (defined as minors younger than eighteen (18) years of age). If you are the parent or guardian of a child under the age of eighteen (18) or the legal age of contract majority, and have authorized your child to use your computer, we urge you to instruct your child never to give out his or her real name, address, phone number, e-mail address or other personally identifying information while on these Websites. There are no computer applications on these Websites which allow for the determination of the age of a visitor/user/customer. All information volunteered to Company will be treated the same as information given by an adult. Company recommends that the Internet browsing behavior of any child should be carefully supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
12. Changes To This Policy
13. Company’s Terms and Conditions of Use
14. Your consent
15. California Privacy Rights
FOR RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA ONLY. Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code requires select businesses to disclose policies relating to the sharing of certain categories of your Personal Information with third parties. If you reside in California and have provided your Personal Information to Company, you may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of Personal Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us at one of the following addresses:
Certified U.S. Postal Mail:
30 N. Gould St, Suite 5834,
Sheridan, WY 82801
Within thirty (30) days of receiving such a request, we will provide a list of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of those third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this section.
Date Last Modified: March 2, 2017